Brigindo tagged me months ago for this meme on Facebook, but doing my 15 here will be just as good.
Rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. List 15 books you’ve read that will always stick with you. They should be the first 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
In no particular order
1. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
2. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
3. Kindred by Octavia Butler
4. The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
5. The Darkest Child by Delores Philips
6. M.C. Higgins the Great by Virginia Hamilton
7. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
8. The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman by Earnest Gaines
9. The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
10. Matilda by Roald Dahl
11. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
12. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
13. Song Yet Sung by James McBride
14. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
15. The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi
16. Jane Erye by Charlotte Bronte
17. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
18. Starring Sally J Freedman as Herself by Judy Blume
You really expected me to stop at 15?